Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

cannot log into my agl online acc

Switched-on

I have problem to login to my agl online account.

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14

AGL Moderator

Hi joerik,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention!

If you're still experiencing these problems, please clear your cache (instructions here) and ensure that you're logging in through this link and not a bookmarked and possibly outdated version. 

if you're still unable to log in, please send me a private message including your account details and any relevant screenshots of these errors and we'll take a closer look at things for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

It says my device is not compatible i have a samsung phone

Switched-on

july 2018 still the same prob cannot log into account have spent a total of 40 plus minutes on mobile 3 calls over a week trying to get this  fixed, ring teh 1800 number is like ring centrelink you ar just on hold hold hold this morning after 20 mins on hold I hung up  staff very polite but customer service and resolution stinks

Switched-on

july 2018 still the same prob cannot log into account have spent a total of 40 plus minutes on mobile 3 calls over a week trying to get this  fixed, ring teh 1800 number is like ring centrelink you ar just on hold hold hold this morning after 20 mins on hold I hung up  staff very polite but customer service and resolution stinks

Tags (1)

AGL Moderator

Hi wendalls,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've having issues with our online services. Clearing your cache can often be a good start to ensure that you're accessing the most recent version of our page! You can find instructions on how to do this here, We then encourage you to attempt logging in again using this link.

If you're still unable to log in, please reply with screenshots of the errors you're facing and we'll take another look at things!

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.