With the new bill format that arrived in April: "

33maria3
Switched-on
2 Replies 1644 Views

Emailed new format bill still has the"Download Your Bill (PDF)" and it doesn't work as it used to on the old format. It should have been deleted in the new format bill! (A company which doesn't pay attention to small details can't be a very good company!) I need a paper copy of the bill for  Accounts Receivable !) Just a another hassle!

Now you are obliged to download the app to the smartphone. The App is ok. But this whole process has has cost me valuable time! Yuk!

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1641 Views

Hi @33maria3 , are you saying that "View your bill" link doesn't work for you in the email, to download the bill in PDF form?

33maria3
Switched-on
0 Replies 1639 Views

No! "$ Download your bill (PDF)""  in the emailed bill does not work! Note that in the APP the actual bill no longer has this option!

Pissed
Switched-on
1 Reply 1359 Views

Me too and it pisses me off. I've got two accounts that I have to login for now and one is a business and that makes it impossible. Just bring back the old printable Bill please.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1357 Views

Hi @Pissed , if you can shoot me through a private message with your account number on the relevant account (click my name) I'd like to look into what's going on with these PDF links not working.