When Do I get my concession adjusted Bill???

Simba275
Conductor
1 Reply 8746 Views

Spoke to a customer services operator yesterday,and we worked out why my concession hadn't been authorized ,now that it has been sorted out,when do I expect a new concession adjusted Bill? My Due date is 2 weeks and if it hasn't been sorted.I may need to leave AGL and go elsewhere.Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 8738 Views

Hi Simba275! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

The concession approval process can take up to 10 business days for your account to be updated. If your concession rebates have been approved for your current billing period then you'll receive a revised bill. If you haven't received a revised bill you can request for an extension here or on your AGL My Account here

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Simba275
Conductor
0 Replies 8620 Views

This IS not solved,I need my revised bill emailed to me,it has been 10 business days,otherwise I will find another energy provider,as this is ridiculous.

Simba275
Conductor
1 Reply 8595 Views

More than 10 days No NEW reissued Bill,thats' it going to look to another provider,youu cannot get your act together!

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 8588 Views

Hi Simba275!

We'll need to check with our concessions team if we have received an update with your concession validation. Please get in touch with us here and we'll check that for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Simba275
Conductor
1 Reply 8587 Views

that link was of no help Nam

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8574 Views

Hi Simba275,

Thank you for contacting us!

So sorry about that, it looks like we sent the incorrect link.

You can get in touch with us here: https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/social/contact-us

We will be more than happy to look into that for you so it is resolved quickly.

Thanks,

Jenna