What a disgrace

vvv
Conductor
1 Reply 10925 Views

I have been trying to have the incorrect address  # 2 # one on one page of my account for solar and another on the other page for billing removed and my  correct address added. Would you believe this has been going on since July 2018. YES JULY 2018   I have lost count of phone calls, Facebook, chat  and even talking to the resolution centre in Adelaide The incompetence is of the highest order . Do not tell me to contact chat as it is a wast of time.

I have been a customer for over 25 years so obviously loyalty means nothing.

I really do not care any more  Whats the point  I have wasted  probably 12 to 14 hours of my time trying to sort this. I am the customer believe it or not, I have asked AGL to ring dozens of times and nothing. Why should I have to do all the legwork when obviously it is there mistake. 

AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. THE BIGGER THE COMPANY THE LESS SERVICE  !!!!

7 REPLIES 7
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 10915 Views

Hi vvv,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

It's awful to hear that such a relatively straight forward request has developed into such a frustrating saga for you and I'd like to apologise for this unsatisfactory level of service.

I appreciate the fact that you don't want to talk to our customer service team again, so please send me a private message with your AGL account number and I'll be happy to take it upon myself to get this rectified for you ASAP.

Kind regards,

Jayden

vvv
Conductor
0 Replies 10907 Views

Jaydeny,

Replied and bounced back. I am over it you cant even give a valid email address

VVV

vvv
Conductor
1 Reply 10884 Views

Upon checking through my complete account I find I have 3 addresses and the wrong NMI number. Can it get any worse

Jaydeny send me an Email out of the system and I will contact you.

The last message bounced back.

VVV

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 10874 Views

Hi vvv,

I've just sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Jayden

vvv
Conductor
1 Reply 10842 Views

Still no change I believe it is worse. My acount on my PC has one address. The same account on my tablet has 2 addresses.  I have received two statements for the housholder delivered to my  home address  with completely irrelevant account numbers and two different   addresses on them.

A nd you tell me you have solved the problem. I have spoken to resolutions in Melbourne and they assured meitwas fixed and itdtilll the same.   Resolutions said they would set up a better  and cheaper plan for me and once I did the numbers it was actually dearer. ABSOLUTE INCOMPETANCE of the highest order.

I do not care anymore, 

VVV

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 10834 Views

Hi vvv,

Thank you for your follow up comments.

I will take a look into this incident for you as a priority and will be in touch with your soon via private message.

Kind regards,

Jayden

vvv
Conductor
0 Replies 10794 Views

Jayden, 

Received my last quarter account with correct numbers address incorrect but I see that will be corrected on the next statement.    Then I receive another account  at my address with a completely different account number which is not mine.  No comment.

Would appreciate   you  giving  me the correct information so I can charge AGL for the time and expense over the last 5 months so I can recoup some of my costs regards trying to sort out all of AGL'S stuff ups?

VVV