Solar app not showing exporting to grid

Simon2
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1738 Views

Frustrated. Calls and messages not being responded to. The AGL app stopped working a week ago and is not showing my solar being exported to the grid. Can you please correct this problem as it's happened before

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1734 Views

Hi @Simon2 sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch. When you say your messages aren't being responded to, where are you trying to send a message?

Regarding your issue with the app not showing your export data, do you see any message on the usage page of the app that would indicate your billing is currently blocked?

Simon2
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1730 Views

David, nothing is showing that the app is blocked . Still not working and still showing nothing being exported or bought  from the grid since 23rd of March. Your message system takes me to a bot that runs circles . Can you help with agl app issue???? Thanx

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1728 Views

@Simon2 ,

Shoot me a private message (click my name) and let me know your account number. I'll follow up with the tech team to check on what might be causing the outage. 

Re the Messaging system - there is a bot to handle common queries automatically, but you can always ask to speak with a real person.

Amitg
Switched-on
0 Replies 930 Views

My app not showing the power exported to grid