Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Seniors discount

Switched-on

I've just checked out the information page for my 'new' account. There is no mention on it of a seniors discount. I spoke to someone a couple of days ago regarding my pensioner concession card, gave my details, was given an account number etc, but as I said, there is no mention of a seniors discount on the information. I don't understand why I had to be put into a different way of accessing gas and electricity just because I got my pensioner concession card returned. I was quite happy with the way it was. Now I have to get used to another system, and I don't understand why. Am I going to a different company? I am happy with AGL, but this doesn't feel the same. Can you please explain why all the change. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

AGL Moderator

Hey ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out!

You should be able to clarify some of this information my logging into your online account here: aglener.gy/LogIn. If you don't find the information you need here, or if you'd like us to jump into your account and have a look around, please feel free to get in touch with our web chat team here: aglener.gy/ChatCom.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.