Re payment of bill

JulieK13
Switched-on
1 Reply 1430 Views

I have had problems with AGL since starting as a customer back in May.  I have been paying regularly but I keep getting told money is still owing.  I have rang 3 times so far to get it sorted out.  The last episode I was told to pay $355.45 and I paid it via your web page on 17th December, 2020.  It has all been paid via your web page. This better get sorted out or I will go elsewhere for power.  In future I will be paying Bpay via my bank and not via your web page.  I would prefer a phone call.  rather than email.. 

I have also been having trouble trying to talk to someone from AGL via the phone but keep getting an automated recording.  Not happy PLEASE sort it out!

1 REPLY 1
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1357 Views

Hi @JulieK13 , sorry to hear you've had these frustrations with getting your bill paid. As this is a public community we can't really address account specific enquiries here, and I've removed your personal details for security.

You can always check your current owing balance by logging in to your My Account page.

If you are still having difficulties, you can contact us by phone using the details here and the Resolutions team should be able to address this for you.