Re: Solar Payment Refund

maroochy
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6963 Views

I was informed today by AGL that they do not refund solar credits at all.  When I said I had enquired last year and had received a credit, the lady said I hadn't.  I have been receiving refunds each year since 2014 and still have some of their notifications that arrived with a cheque.  She said that it had to stay in my account to pay for future bills, but I have'nt had to pay anything for years and would really appreciate a refund after this bad year.   Hope someone can help.

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6953 Views

Hi @maroochy  there may have been some miscommunication, because you can absolutely receive a refund for solar credits! Just log in to your My Account and click Message Us to speak with an agent.

maroochy
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6944 Views

David...……..Thank you for helping in this matter and I am so relieved to get a definite answer from someone.

The thing is, will I have to do this every year or will it automatically come through from now on.

Many thanks!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6934 Views

Hi @maroochy , it's certainly possible to set up automatic ongoing refunds. If you log in to your My Account page and click "Message Us", you can speak with an agent who'll be able to set it up for you.

maroochy
Semiconductor
0 Replies 6930 Views

David -  I ended up making another phone call to your company as there was no "Message Us" button to click onto on my account page and  ended up getting a good result and my credit refund is coming to me soon. 

Once again, thanks for your assistance.