Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Problems with downloading AGL bill and loggig in online

Switched-on

Hello,

I need help to actually get my AGL bill. I used to get a paper copy. I was told email would be better. Yesterday I tried to download my recent bill from my email. Instead I was redirected to their online registration. There I faced too many problems and tried to get help from an online chat. I was told I would have to wait 30 minutes to be seen. I gave up. I could not get to where I could pay my bill.

Today I tried again, I just want to pay them! Again I was transferred from my email account to this website but this time MyAccount was having problems and I would have to try again later. How do I pay my bill?

1 REPLY 1

AGL Community Manager

Hi @BH_Hooper , although you can certainly view and pay all your bills by logging into My Account, if you've received your bill in an email, you should *not* need to log in to view it.

The "online chat" in My Account is actually a messaging service, rather than live chat. Although it might take 30 min to get a reply, there's no need to wait around for a response. Just treat it more like emailling back and forth.

Are you still having trouble accessing My Account today, or the bill from your email?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.