Pension concession

SLAT909
Switched-on
1 Reply 4251 Views

I have just received a pension and want to know how I can get the concession applied please.

4 REPLIES 4
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4240 Views

Hi SLAT909,

Thanks for being apart of the AGL Community!

Please contact us directly to have your concession added to the account; https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/social/contact-us

Thank you,

Jenna

judithewart
Switched-on
2 Replies 3956 Views

i have contacted agl by chat (many times) & phone to have my concession card added. i recently moved & my move out date was 22/05/2020 (concession applied) therefore my move in date was 23/05/2020 & have had problems getting my concession card added to this new address. each time the agent says that they'll add it & all is okay. yet to see the 17½% concession applied to both my ELECT & GAS. Can you please help?

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3943 Views

Hi judithewart,

Thanks for contacting us and being apart of the AGL Community.

We do apologise that you've had this experience with getting your concession card added, it does sound very frustrating. You would need to contact us directly regarding this, however I would recommend using AGL Messenger via the APP or your online account. Alternatively, you can contact us here.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

beth
Switched-on
0 Replies 1696 Views

i

l know this is an old post but a word of advice don't be surprised if AGL stop giving you concessions they told me my account was blocked by Centrelink it was so much mucking around and complaining l end up going elsewhere anything so the make you pay more l have missed out on so much keep a check