Pension Concession

UpsetPensionrt
Transformer
2 Replies 14460 Views

I received Pension Concession last year. Notified AGL of details October 2019. Had Electricity with AGL since 2000 and Gas with AGL since 2001. Unfortunately as I have separate account numbers AGL systems won’t process Gas concession. 
AGL kindly offered to put up my gas price by 15% summer and winter so I can get concession in winter.

Amy other customers with same issue?

13 REPLIES 13
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 12720 Views

Hello, thanks for contacting us and for using AGL Community.

If you do have an enquiry relating to your account, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist; https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us/social/contact-us

If you have an online account, you can also use AGL Messenger via the APP or My Account online.

Regards,

Jenna

UpsetPensionrt
Transformer
1 Reply 12706 Views

Since my message of 12 July I have made progress.

Had a WebChat with Resolution Team on Monday who understood the issue.

Also had a call from AGL on Monday.

My Winter Gas Concession is now in place and I have been given a credit. Incorrect bills have been credited and reissued with the Concession applied.

AGL offered to refund the credit amount but I chose to leave it on the account as my next bill is due in 3 weeks.

Thanks AGL

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 12687 Views

Hi @UpsetPensionrt . I'm really glad to hear we were able to help you out with that. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Lillian66
Switched-on
2 Replies 10168 Views

How do I know if the pension concession has been put through on my account ?

UpsetPensionrt
Transformer
1 Reply 10164 Views

Hi,

I’m assuming you have notified AGL the Concession Details.

If so, then you have 2 options:

1 Wait for your next bill - you should see a Concession credit (all year round for Electricity and Winter only for Gas)

Or 2 Telephone AGL and confirm the concession is activated 

cheers

UpsetPensionrt
Transformer
0 Replies 10146 Views

I should add that you need to make sure that both your Gas and Electricity are on the same Account Number.

Lorraine-Arnold
Semiconductor
1 Reply 9291 Views

I see nothing on my account as to my NSW concession grants money, where do I find it, we have been eligible since 2010 but even after checking each year I still can't find anything to show it.

UpsetPensionrt
Transformer
1 Reply 9288 Views

Hi Lorraine,

The concession is not automatic. 

You need to contact AGL and provide your concession details 

cheers 

Lorraine-Arnold
Semiconductor
1 Reply 9286 Views

Every year I ask and every year nothing in response, now again no information, WHO DO I ASK TO FIX THIS OR DO I FIND A NEW POWER SUPPLIER AND PHONE COMPANY AS WELL.