Payment Confirmation and Receipt

g0d
Switched-on
2 Replies 9436 Views

I paid my electricity bill online and the payment was successful. However, the payment page got timed out and I was not able to email the receipt. I see the following notice in the "BILLING" section of my account.

Payment pending: $545.37
Your account balance may take up to 2 business days to update.

Does this mean that I need to wait up to 2 business days for it to reflect in my account? Is there a way for me to retrieve the payment receipt?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 9427 Views

Hi g0d! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

Payments can take up to 2 business days to clear on our end, you can contact us after this time frame and we'll be able to confirm that with you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 9401 Views

Hi,

I prefer to make my payments via BPAY.

You can set up AGL as a payee using the details on your Bill.

To test it create the Payee account and do a $10 payment to see that all goes through, then you can use your online banking to make payments and have your receipt on file from the bank.

The reason that I suggest you do a small transfer is to ensure that YOU  have entered all the details correctly, the $10 amount is the minimum amount that AGL will accept as a BPAY.

I see my payments into the account the next day normally.

Having this method you can make small payments each pay to reduce bill shock.

You could also setup "Bill Smoothing" with AGL.  Click on this LINK to get more details.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.