Obtaining refund of credit

ag1l321
Switched-on
6 Replies 19757 Views

I have changed energy provider.  Apparently I have a credit with AGL (according to an email message yesterday). I would like this refunded, p[ease.

13 REPLIES 13
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 19590 Views

@ag1l321,

If in fact, you are entitled to a refund, AGL will start their long process to refund a cheque to your last known address, from my experiences this will take a minimum of six week before they issue the cheque.

All good things come to those who wait.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Judy1
Switched-on
1 Reply 17709 Views

NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 17698 Views

Hi @Judy1 ,

The process to obtain a credit is detailed HERE

Simply click on the HERE and it will start a new web page (on the AGL WEBSITE) with the instructions on how to carry out the process.

I can tell you that it is not a simple process because you have to wait to talk to someone (or chat) to get the process started.

AGL just normally sends us a cheque after the first bill is processed in the new financial year (was due last Friday for us).

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Warren48
Switched-on
3 Replies 17631 Views

Warren Jones 

13 Sunset Avenue

Woolgoolga 2456 nsw

I have changed Suppliers please arrange refund of credit amount

Thank you 

warren Jones

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 17578 Views

Please Disregard 

mdjlochtenberg
Switched-on
1 Reply 17540 Views

What do I do to get a refund?

Warren48
Switched-on
0 Replies 17504 Views
Please organise for Warren jones, 13 Sunset Avenue, Woolgoolga 2456

Sent from my iPad
SylviaK
Switched-on
0 Replies 17257 Views

I have closed my account and it is $175.04 in credit.

How do I get my mo0ney?

Broad
Switched-on
0 Replies 1942 Views