I had some missing data a couple of weeks back that was fixed in a couple of days. I've also got one day missing from this week.
I'm sure AGL must do some sort of manual validation given the time delay for data to appear.
Maybe it will get back to normality when the silly season and associated annual leave is over.
Thanks for your post!
It's not unusual for your data to be behind by 2-4 days in some cases, as your online profile only updates every few days. If this data has still not updated, please send me a private message containing your account information as well as any relevant screenshots and we'll look into things further!
I've sent you an email with an image showing the missing data for Jan 3rd.
For me, it is unusual for data to be missing. It's been very regular for the past two months, appearing the next day. That is what I expect and what you promised when you installed the new meter.
I expect it because it's to your advantage for me to have your smart meter. You have the data because you've updated the "Costs to date" on my account page.
In this case, data for subsequent days (4th, 5th, 6th), so it's clear that there is a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for the email address jayden. I have also sent through a screenshot. Interesting they all seem to be from the same day Wed. 3rd.
Woddles - Rod