My electricity bill has not arrived

pancho
Conductor
2 Replies 3860 Views

Can you send my a current bill for my electricity. I notice online that my current payment is due but I have not received a bill

5 REPLIES 5
NeilC
Powerhouse
2 Replies 3848 Views

@pancho 

If you have an online account, then you should be able to see your bills.

Have a look at your account.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
roy777
Switched-on
0 Replies 3843 Views

My current electricity bill is not downloadable on tbe app or the website. If you are unable to provide it please mail a hard copy.

pancho
Conductor
1 Reply 3838 Views

The online app does not have a PDF of my bill. All previous bills have had the PDF attached but not this one.

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 3833 Views

@pancho @roy777 

You do realise that these are community pages and can be answered by any community members?

I do not use the app myself and I am a community member and  not an AGL employee.

Even on the WEB page it can take up to three days for the BILL to show.

If you want a answer from AGL either ring AGL or start a chat from the app/web pages.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3812 Views

Hi @pancho , @roy777 

I can confirm there's a current issue with generating PDF  and paper bills. This is a technical problem with our billing partner Fuji Xerox and it affects bills generated on 11 October and 15 October. It's being investigated and will be resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you contact customer service directly, they will be able to provide you with a copy of your bill