My bill

Kevink
Semiconductor
2 Replies 5514 Views

I am about to receive my first electricity bill from AGL. On checking the electricity solar usage graph my feed in amount is very low. I have a 5KW system and on a typical day my Solar Inverter says the feed in amount is about 16kWh but your graph suggest that it is much lower and sometimes zero.

How can this be? Where can get this verified and checked?

Regards

Kevink

5 REPLIES 5
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5500 Views

Hi Kevink,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

Just to confirm is this figure of approx. 16kWh per day definitely the total amount of power you're exporting to the grid, or is it the total amount of power your system has generated?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Kevink
Semiconductor
1 Reply 5481 Views

Hi Kevink,
jaydeny (AGL Moderator) posted a new reply in Accounts and Billing on 06-05-2019 09:03 AM :
Re: My bill
Hi Kevink,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

Just to confirm is this figure of approx. 16kWh per day definitely the total amount of power you're exporting to the grid, or is it the total amount of power your system has generated?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Hi,
I expect that it is what is generated by my system. I read it from my system (Zeversol).
How can I check what is actually being exported?

Regards
Kevin Kubank

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 5469 Views

Hi Kevink,

Taking a look at the figures displayed on your inverter is the most direct way to check this.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Kevink
Semiconductor
1 Reply 5468 Views

Solved.

As this is my first experience with Solar, I am getting a better understanding of feed-in and power consumed.

Regards

Kevink

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5466 Views

Great to hear Kevink!

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

Kind regards,

Jayden