Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Metering Capital Charge

Semiconductor

Hello there, just received first bill after having digital meter installed. Can anyone explain what the metering capital charge and the metering non capital charge is?

12 REPLIES 12

Powerhouse

Good morning,

Like I said, you can keep the new meter or like me, get it changed back or two a non-locked in meter, mine goes in this coming Monday and I can't wait for it. When you Google next check out detoxonline, a bit of an eye opener, I fount it whilst doing a search for AGL complaints. I do understand that possibly being the largest, AGL will cop heaps more complaints but this business of suppying their own meters and trying to lock in it's customers is not good.

I currently have the EDMI Atlas MK10D meter,

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

AGL Moderator

Hi @RCmust apologize for the incorrect information I gave you earlier. My original comment has now been updated with the correct info.

Powerhouse

One good thing that comes out of this forum, even if your not directly affected by the subject matter, it's interesting to know what happens across Australia in regard to energy and the different ways it can effect us, depending on which state your in and who is the wholesaler.

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.