I haven't been able to access my account for 3 months, nor can I pay my bills online

wolfgang
Switched-on
1 Reply 3706 Views

Hey there,

My account constantly has "putting on the finishing touches". I can't see my usage or pay my bills. Using the online form with a reference number does not work either, and says "my payment cannot be processed", though I've checked my card details several times. 

I have been in contact with at least 3 different live chat people, and another on phone. One fixed it for a day, then it reverted back to its current state. They've tried resetting my email, sending me codes, using different browsers, logging in on my phone, logging in on my laptop, etc. It's definitely on AGL's end. I also received a threatening call about my bills being overdue, where the guy wouldn't shut up about me paying my bills, despite the fact that I told him about my tech issues - talking to me like I'm a naughty schoolchild, basically. I've tried to escalate this via the complaints email line. Maybe posting here will help? I noticed others have gotten their online account access issues resolved after posing on the forums.

1 REPLY 1
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3697 Views

Hi wolfgang,

Thank you for reporting this issue here!

Please send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address and I'll be happy to follow up on this for you. To send me a private message, you'll just need to click on my username - jaydeny.

Kind regards,

Jayden