How to pay a bill under $10

Wayneh32
Semiconductor
1 Reply 9696 Views

I have received a Gas bill for $1.48 but none of the payment options accept payments under $10 and nowhere on my AGL account can I ask for help. HELP! How can I pay this so that I am not hit with a failure to pay on my credit score???

8 REPLIES 8
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9683 Views

Hi Wayneh32! 

Any debit balances that are less than $10 won't effect your credit score, just skip payment for this balance and it will be brought forward to your next billing cycle. 

Note that if you have direct debit set up, payments under $10 will go through as normal, and you can still make payments under $10 via bpay, paypal, or in My Account and the AGL app.

Kind regards, 

-Nam- 

Wayneh32
Semiconductor
1 Reply 9681 Views

Hi Nam, thank you, however I have closed my account so there will be no more billing cycles. Wayne

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 9660 Views

Hi Wayneh! 

If your final balance is less than $10 then no payment is required, we'll cover that for you. If you continue to receive reminders or you need more information, feel free to get in touch with us.

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Wayneh32
Semiconductor
2 Replies 9651 Views

Thank you Nam, I just got a reminder today, hopefully I will not get any more reminders

Tuankhuu
Switched-on
0 Replies 6485 Views

Hi Nam 

Tuankhuu
Switched-on
0 Replies 6483 Views

Hi Nam,

On my bill, I always had a pensioner discount but on this bill and the previous bill AGL has stopped the pensioner discount on my bills

homeowner
Switched-on
1 Reply 5737 Views

Hi

Does it still apply in 2023?

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5652 Views

Hi @homeowner, Yes, we still have a minimum payment amount of $10.00. 

Any balance less than $10 won't affect your credit score and will automatically carry over to your next invoice. 

You can always make payments less than $10 via BPAY and Paypal. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie