Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

How does AGL's maths work?

Switched-on

Can someone please explain what type of maths AGL uses to charge extra expensive bills?

I have copied my transactions history showing the las charges of $110.64, and the rude collection team calls me for bill I have not received saying I won $171. 
NO READING was done since I started with AGL in Feb, and I am 1 adult, don't have heaters or other appliances, and I am paying more than families of 4 or 5 living in the same building, with a lot of additional appliances.

Same stupidity goes to my gas charges! One day it says I have $30 CR, and the next day I have a $41 bill.
Again, NO READINGS DONE SO FAR, and I am paying a lot more than large families.

Plus they have technical issues every second day, and the staff think that after 4 months trying to fix an account, when they call to tell you you have to pay bills they cannot explain themselves, they go agro. They really believe everyone needs to be super docile, waiting and taking on their rude and aggressive approach. 

Ah they also got angry when I explained I was afraid of fraudulent calls. WWW????

Is there an special training for AGL employees to behave like that?
I really think AGL staff from the collections department is contributing for the suicide rates in Australia.

Date
Transaction
Amount
3 May 2021
Bill 14 Feb - 30 Apr 2021
$110.64
20 Mar 2021
Reversal - Bill 14 Feb - 13 Mar 2021
$51.99cr
15 Mar 2021
Bill 14 Feb - 13 Mar 2021
$51.99