Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Gas bill too high

Semiconductor

Hi,

Bill Period : 12 Dec 2019 to 10 Mar 2020

We are a family of four ( 2 parent, 2 kids (5y, 1y) ). We use gas for cooking, we do not use it for any other purposes like heating water. Recent gas bill of $278.33 for the period mentioned above is too high considering our cooking was normal in this period. This amount is more than twice the bills received in past($110.39, $136.77, $108.06, $114.87, $133.71).

Other reasons why bill amount and meter reading do not make sense are :

- We were abroad between 23-Dec to 07-Jan. So there was 0 gas consumption during this period. But the Average daily cost and usage for 3 months Jan, Feb and Mar is same for all these three months - $3.09.- The Supply address is incorrect in the bill under section " Your gas supply details."

This same address is mentioned at the top of the bill.

May I request AGL to review the bill and share the corrected bill.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Conductor

@Swarup yes, me too, I guess, the $1400 bill is just for one month estimate? not the whole year.

I also got the monthly bill $9xx monthly every two monthly.

Let us know how it goes man, hopefully, we can get the right way to sort it out.

Switched-on

Hi swaroop was this sorted out eventually??

I am having same issue with agl they have sent me 1700 bill i am single guy in a 2 bedroom flat i cant believe it.

Could you pls email me shaitansanjay@yahoo.com...so i can discuss privately as to what action i need to take against agl...thanks sanjay