Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Furious please help

Switched-on

is it possible to own say 2 different properties and have those 2 properties information on the one bill? 

3 REPLIES 3

Powerhouse

Hi, to get a quick answer try calling direct, it may be quicker than awaiting a reply here, it all depends on how much of a work load the AGL staff here have.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

AGL Employee

Hey @Brooke91 

the short answer to this one would be no, reason being is for each property we need to generate a seperate bill. however to give a soltuion have you tried registering both addresses on AEO so that you can toggle between the 2 via dropdown. you can then see usage and bills all in the one spot that would be my recommendation.

let me know if that helps

Powerhouse

Good thinking Mikcon,

I actually did that myself, actually your staff did it for me when I had suitability identified myself, between gas and electricity but putting then on one account, one account won't work as you say but alternative is a great idea.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.