Discount movie ticket rewards

SS3
Switched-on
2 Replies 9259 Views

Saw that AGL offered discounts to Hoyts, so joined up, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered After an hour if trying to get some tickets online, i continually kept getting 'this site can't be reached' messages. 

It drove me mad trying to access the rewards page, and eventually i had to abandon the idea and pay full price for two movie tickets. 

What are the chances that AGL will honour their offer of discounted movie tickets and reward me for being a great customer of many many years and partially refund me the cost of two full priced movie tickets... Or is their reward system a rort to get me to go paperless?

Or should I just not complain about these First World problems? 

6 REPLIES 6
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9244 Views

Hi SS3,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

We'd love to see what we can do to help out here! Can I please ask at which point you're encountering the 'this site can't be reached' error? E.g. which site are you navigating from. Also, a screenshot would be very helpful!

Kind regards,

Jayden

SS3
Switched-on
1 Reply 9225 Views

Hi Jayden, sent you the screenshots a couple of days ago but only today, Microsoft bounced them back as 'undelierable due to AGL not accepting'. 

Don't know what else i can do

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 9224 Views

Hi SS3,

Can you send this information through to me in a private message?

You can do this by clicking on my user handle (jaydeny).

Cheers,

Jayden

Andiv
Switched-on
1 Reply 8595 Views

I feel that Agl should face the consequences of not honouring their claim. We should be compensated. I have tried even today and seen the page doesn’t move from the rewards page

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 8594 Views

Hi Andiv,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

So long as you're currently an AGL customer, then you are eligible for AGL Rewards benefits and we have no intention of declining you access to these. If you're unable to access the Rewards tab, then this is due to an IT error.

Please send me a private message (by clicking on my username - 'jaydeny') with your current email address and AGL account number so that I can fix this up for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

adam1234
Switched-on
0 Replies 4964 Views

Hi there,

Your rewards page doesn't open!!

Just bounces back, pretty awful that this section is now busted!