Concession card

Os
Switched-on
2 Replies 9366 Views

hi my wife has a pensioner concession card and we have added it to the account by calling you on the phone since feb then i found a letter in the mail saying that you are not eligible anymore for the concession as the surname is not the same and it's always different plus the fact that my name is written on the card 

5 REPLIES 5
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 9343 Views

Hi Os,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

The name and details on your AGL account will need to match the full name and details of the primary name listed on your concession card. If this isn't the case, our customer service team can get this sorted out for you. You can get in touch with them here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Os
Switched-on
1 Reply 9318 Views

Hi 

Thanks for the reply I am noha Osama's wife and I am the  concession card primary holder and we called before and said that it's ok to have the card in our account and he put me as an authorised person on the account  but we got the letter, actually Osama is overseas now so can I call to discuss that with your customer servive or it has to be osama himself.

Kind regards,

Noha

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 9315 Views

Hi Noha,

Thank you for getting back to me!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been provided this information as it is incorrect. In order to receive your concession benefits, you will need to have the account put into your name. You can arrange this by getting in touch with our customer service team here!

Kind regards,

Jayden

Aman
Switched-on
1 Reply 8685 Views

I have the same issue.I have even send the photo of my card.What is the solution?Agl just sent email after the 20 calls I have made saying they can not process my concession as details are not matching.Someone help what to do ????

Thank you

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 8650 Views

Hi Aman,

To have the concession to applied to the account it needs to be under the account holders name. The name and address registered with the concession provider needs to match our records as well. For the full eligibility requirements please click here.

Kind Regards,
Steven