Chat Never Works and You dont respond to emails promptly!

Not_Happy
Conductor
1 Reply 5405 Views

Some people don't have the option to call you and spend hours on the phone.. 

I want a simple answer, you have a CHAT Option that's never operating and emails take 3 days for a response...... 

Please advise how I can get a response to an old account by 3pm this afternoon please.

5 REPLIES 5
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 5403 Views

Hi Not_Happy,

Thank you for your post.

You can get in touch with a member of our customer service team by simply logging into your AGL My Account here and then clicking the "Message Us" prompt in the bottom right-hand corner. If you leave a detailed explanation of your enquiry, our team will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Jayden

Not_Happy
Conductor
1 Reply 5402 Views

I don't have an online account with you! Just something you've listed that I'm been emailed about stating it's been withdrawn however, you guys haven't removed it from my file... 

So I can't pay it as I haven't got a bill, I can access it as it technically doesn't exists. And you dont reply to an email. I need this resolved TODAY! 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 5401 Views

Hi Not_Happy,

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

If you click this link, and then the yellow 'Chat with us' button, you'll be able to talk to our customer service team via web chat.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Not_Happy
Conductor
1 Reply 5399 Views

There is never a button... 

I have the link but there is never a button to press!

Capture.PNG

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 5398 Views

Hi Not_Happy,

Can I suggest that you clear your cache and try again? Link here: I've been asked to clear my cache, how do I do that?

Kind regards,

Jayden