Can not send text message

Emkulu
Switched-on
3 Replies 4064 Views

Text messaging fails repeatedly. Frustrating is not the exact word.

8 REPLIES 8
Jessie3
Switched-on
2 Replies 3882 Views

I am new to AGL and my new SIM will not send normal texts messages also. It is very frustrating. Is there a way to fix this?

Lewist
Switched-on
0 Replies 3728 Views

Did u fix this? I have the same issue

Mel66
Semiconductor
0 Replies 3708 Views

I have the same issue, when I contacted agl they said it's because they are working on my local towers, but it won't work anywhere else either. I was already with Optus and the endless tower work in our area never effected sms sending unless there was no service. Don't know what to do. At least I am receiving sms now that took 3days. Still cannot connect to voicemail either....

Tashzad
Switched-on
0 Replies 3686 Views

It’s been over 6 days and I still can’t send a sms I can send to any other iPhone using iMessage but I can not send a normal text message and yes my receive sms when iMessage isn’t available is turned on I’ve been calling constantly and no one seems to be helping or giving me a straight answer to why this is happening and no they are not doing work on the towers 

Mia01
Switched-on
1 Reply 3466 Views

since i moved to agl mobile, i too am unable to send normal text message on my iphone, it seems agl has blocked normal message. I think i need to convert back to amaysim,, i had no problems with amaysim like this and "frustrating" is nowhere near what I want to say. COME ON AGL, FIX IT.

Lua
Switched-on
1 Reply 3040 Views

Did this get fixed?

Is the weekend so there is no support form Agl.

How can I get my text messaging fixed?

Jessie3
Switched-on
1 Reply 3032 Views

It did not get fixed, AGL were no help so I cancelled my plan with them and went to someone else. 

Lua
Switched-on
0 Replies 3026 Views
Mine suddenly started working, but I moved away from AGL anyways. Service
is just terrible and everything takes way too long to get sorted out.