Billing

Clevo8
Switched-on
2 Replies 19130 Views

As I receive bills by email. All I'm told in that email is what amount is due and to press make payment button once I'm in section to make my payment I'm asked to enter the account number located on reverse side of bill. That I don't have nor get so I can never login to make a payment without a massive stuff around. So how about sending  all the info needed in my billing email such as amount due, which property its for, account and reference number so payments can be sorted straight away rather than an hour on phone each time. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 19122 Views

Hi Clevo8,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

Each time an bill is emailed to you, you can follow the "Download your bill (PDF)" link which'll allow you to view all of the information you've just referenced.

If you continue to have issues logging into our online services, please send me a private message with your AGL account details and I'll be happy to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

VicJohan
Switched-on
0 Replies 9948 Views

If I cannot readily see and print my Gas bill then I will simply cancel from e receipt. Your new web page is a nonsense and I am not going to waist time looking for the bill. I have signed into my account and still cannot see it.

VicJohan
Switched-on
1 Reply 9946 Views

I don't have problems logging into my account, but where is the Bill download link. Everything I see leads me to someone named Dave and someone else call Sarah. I don't care about them and I am tellling you I will cancel e receipt of bill unless this is made a lot simpler.

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 9931 Views

Hi VicJohan, 

Thanks for being part of the AGL Community.

To locate your bills via My Account, click on the Billing tab. Under Bill History, click the drop down arrow next to the bill period you'd like to view. You'll then see the link for 'Download PDF Bill'.

Kind Regards,

Jenna 

pedro1
Switched-on
1 Reply 9289 Views

the new system stinks its alright if you know how to travel through the internet  I am hopeless useing  the system all I know is just the basic I am in my late 70s

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 9186 Views

@pedro1 

I suggest that you seek assistance from your local community. Seniors clubs or council often have assistance available.

For a number of years I have been volunteering at Senior locations.

What I (and a number of others do) is assist people such as you, to navigate and use the internet.

If you are having issues you can, for a $1.50 fee, arrange for AGL to send the bill to you via email.

As you are having issues I suggest that you RING AGL and ask to have paper bills sent to you.

Cheers

Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.