Energy Accounts and Billing

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Help with your AGL Energy account or AGL online tools.

Bill Smoothing Card

Switched-on

Hi - I found a Bill Smoothing Card yesterday with an amount in dollars on it - if it means that amount of money has been lost to the person, it is definitely high enough that I would need to get it back to them. I am just wondering how the card works? ie, is it just something that she can get re-issued easily with no loss of funds and therefore I can cut up and throw away with no damage done, or should I be trying to be getting it back to the rightful owner asap? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

AGL Moderator

Hi @JustVisiting

Bill smoothing is a payment agreement we arrange with customers, where they pay a certain amount each fortnight/month to ensure that they cover there consumption. It's likely the amount you're referring to is a dollar figure indicating the amount they have agreed to. If you have the time, please send us a message with a photo of the card so we can see the details and go from there.

Switched-on

Hi thanks for the reply! Do you mean I just post the info here publically, or where do I send the message? Also, having phone issues so would only be able to type out the details on the card rather than do a photo, hope that would be okay.

AGL Moderator

Hey @JustVisiting

You can click on my username and that will take you to another page where on the right hand side it will have an option to send me a message.