AGL discount if paid by the due date

Viberlitz
Switched-on
1 Reply 2855 Views

I applied on the same date for my two properties to be connected for both electricity and gas supplies under the AGL Saver Plan but was only applied in one property and the other property was apparently under Freedom Plan. Called and was told the inquiry will be sent to the Resolution team as to why the other property was not under the Saver plan and that they will call me within 24-48 hours with the decision but up to now, I have not heard from them. My last phone contact was on 21/08/2019 with reference number for the call 1625320045. 

It's just common sense that I would elect for the Saver Plan for both properties as I will pay the bills on or before the due dates to avail of the discounts. Hope this can be resolved soon as the due date for the bill is on 02/09/2019.

1 REPLY 1
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2849 Views

Hi Viberlitz,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

It makes perfect sense that you'd change the discounts for both properties at the same time. I'd like to see what I can do to help with this, so please send me a private message (by clicking on my username - jaydeny) with your AGL account number and email address.

Kind regards,

Jayden