AGL Rewards - Coles & Woolies

Erlyna
Switched-on
6 Replies 28325 Views

Are all the discounted gift cards for Woolworths, Coles, Target and Kmart gone?

I can’t seem to find it anymore in the AGL Rewards to purchase it.

27 REPLIES 27
CT7
Switched-on
2 Replies 5821 Views

Very disappointed!  

I have been contacted by other energy companies which are offering better price but I declined because I was getting equivalent benefits from the 5% (or the not so good 4%) gift cards and didn’t want to go through the hassle in switching.   Now that this is gone, I will consider switching to cheaper energy providers. 

bobojoe
Switched-on
1 Reply 5774 Views

I will do the same thing!

bobojoe
Switched-on
0 Replies 5773 Views

Im with AGL for many years.But If the grocery gift card doesn’t come back, what’s the point of staying AGL! There are lots of cheaper energy companies!

AlanSYD
Switched-on
0 Replies 5726 Views

Me too.

Supermarket rewards are the only ones I use.

CT7
Switched-on
1 Reply 5719 Views

I just found RAA Rewards has 4% Woolworths egift cards for its customers.  I have just bought one.

Gamma_being
Semiconductor
0 Replies 5702 Views

If you have some connection with SunCorp (brands aami, gio, bingle, apia,...) they have woolies cards (supermarket and petrol seem to be separate now, but either is available) for 3% off. A discount of 3% is at the point that it's hardly worth the trouble, but just letting people know.

Found them for 4% discount somewhere else (can't remember where, now) but there was a 1% CC surcharge (the only method available for purchase)! At least Suncorp doesn't charge a surcharge.

Suncorp also has 5% discounted JB cards which we also used to be able to get through AGL.

Sharleen
Switched-on
1 Reply 5492 Views

It is end of Jan 2021 when will AGL be adding the cards for Woolies and supermarkets? It says in the comments in the coming weeks from December? Looking forward to saving again. Thanks 🙂 

Rmohun
Switched-on
1 Reply 5485 Views

Anyone know of any other energy retailers offering coles or Woolies discount vouchers ? The discount vouchers made a big difference to the grocery bills so very disappointing by AGL.  

sjaeger172004
Switched-on
0 Replies 5411 Views

Also waiting to see if not I will be contacting other providers

NB1
Switched-on
0 Replies 5344 Views

Hi Steve,

Is there any update on the addition of supermarket giftcards to AGL rewards? I just switched both gas and electricity to AGL but I will consider switching it back to another competitor if the discounted giftcards are not brought back. It is disappointing and false advertising on the AGL rewards website about giftcards related to groceries.