12 phone calls numerous emails and still NOBODY want to get my account ONLINE up and running

Mary1
Semiconductor
2 Replies 3923 Views

12 phone calls numerous emails and still NOBODY want to get my account ONLINE up and running.

been with AGL for over 2 months and trying to find out why my ONLINE account will not work, other than to keep tell me "we are getting your account ready, try again soon" spent 1 hour on Saturday and three people passed me on to somebody else, sound like AGL are not customer friendly, just want your business...well if not sorted I will have no problems hopping out...plenty of competition.  

5 REPLIES 5
-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 3899 Views

Hi Mary1, sorry this matter has not been resolved for you. So I can investigate this please send a private message with your full name, AGL account number and email address, you can do this by clicking on my name.

Mary1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 3893 Views

Thank you for your reply.

I have made many calls over the last few weeks trying to understand why my online account is inoperable.

I joined AGL May 22nd and have to date received nothing in regards to my account other than the original email with my account number, I will also state, Staff were incredibly unhelpful and never really wanted to talk, One person even stating "Is you electricity on" I stated "yes" her statement was " OK thats a good thing, try to reregister your details" I stated But it keeps telling me, after l put in my account details that this account "we are setting up your account please try later, she then "just stated keep trying"....NOT a great start. 

Mary1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 3887 Views

All i need is help getting my online account up and running ( only taken two months and 12 call/emails) now i still do not have a online account BUT!!!!!! I have a STAR for my complaint, for goodness sake how dumb have we become, PLEASE!!!! all l want is a ONLINE ACCOUNT.... NOT A STAR!!!!!!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3882 Views

Hi @Mary1 , I've removed your private account details from your post, because this is a public forum. However, I will use them to follow up on your issue and get back to you here when I have an update.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3830 Views

Hi @Mary1 , can you check whether you're able to create and access your account online now?