AGL Rewards - Coles & Woolies

Erlyna
Switched-on
6 Replies 28337 Views

Are all the discounted gift cards for Woolworths, Coles, Target and Kmart gone?

I can’t seem to find it anymore in the AGL Rewards to purchase it.

27 REPLIES 27
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
3 Replies 15916 Views

Hi @Erlyna , we recently made changes to our Rewards system and re-launched with a limited range, but more retailers will be added in the near future so stay tuned - we know a lot of our customers love the supermarket gift cards.

mercadorosalie6
Switched-on
3 Replies 15883 Views

Not happy with AGL rewards recently it is not helping their customers to avail the Essential everyday needs of their Customers. I have not left AGL because of rewards incentives to stay here. Why put Groceries Logo on Reward Advertising where there is no Coles , Woolworths or other Groceries for food ? You confused your Customers on your advertisement on this rewards program.

SaSa2
Switched-on
0 Replies 15845 Views

Totally agree with you and thank you for your post as initially, I thought it was only me who couldn't access the eGift cards.  I have been enjoying the same benefits with AGL with the eGift cards. I was very upset when I found out they no longer offer the everyday grocery discounts with supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths. I was upset initially when they reduced the discount from 5% to 4% and now it's totally gone, unbelievable with no warnings what so ever.  I hope you are an NRMA member as they now offer Woolworths eGfit card with 4% discount, Big W egift card 5% discount and Wish eGift Card 3% discount. I think any savings is good in this economic environment.  You could also consider Simply Energy but I am not sure what they are like. I am happy with NRMA roadside assistance.

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 15810 Views

Hi SaSa2! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

Thank you for the feedback regarding our Rewards changes, we are having more offers added over the next few weeks to look out for. 

I will provide your feedback directly to our relevant team. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Gamma_being
Semiconductor
1 Reply 15802 Views

Absolutely agree! I discovered this only today when I went to buy some more wish cards. Now there's even less reason to stay with AGL.

And I agree with you completely, mercadorosalie6; what is the point of a "Food and Grocery" category without anything to do with groceries?! Unbelievable....

And to AGL, if there are "more offers coming", then they should have been put in place BEFORE the change, WITH advance notice to customers. To eliminate all the rewards and then "maybe" start adding some more at some indefinite time just indicates how much you care for your customers.

james01
Switched-on
1 Reply 15719 Views

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 15716 Views

Hi @james01 - I actually don't know the answer to that one myself, but I do know that grocery rewards will be added in the near future. I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.

Ricky_H
Switched-on
1 Reply 15495 Views

Agree with Gamma_being.

I believe AGL will lose a number of customers, including me, if they do not bring the Coles and Woolworths vouchers (at a discount) back online soon.

David, I believe it has been almost two months since the vouchers were withdrawn.  Could you please advise when we will see them again?

Thanks,

Ricky H

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 15472 Views

HI Ricky_H, We made the changes to our Rewards program and re-launched with a limited range on the 1 Dec 2020. More retailers will be added in the near future so stay tuned - we do not have a set date for this yet