Want to ask a question? Read this first!

Samjy
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 16528 Views

Hello!

Our Community is packed with information, advice, ideas, and answers ... just a few clicks away. To help with account and billing questions, search our FAQs or look out for posts marked with a green arrow so you know they include a solution.

Got a specific question about your account? 

The AGL Community is a great place to ask and answer questions about AGL services. 

But because this a public forum, the Community is not the best place to handle customer service enquiries that require us to examine your specific account. 

If you need to share personal information to help solve a possible issue (like your account number and personal details), please contact our customer service team via chat.

Want to find like-minded people to chat all things energy?

Looking to go solar? Want to see what other customers are doing to save energy? Upgrading your home and looking at your energy options? Head over to the Talk Energy section.

We look forward to you getting involved in conversations on the Community - learn how to get involved or if you're a new member, welcome and get started

4 REPLIES 4
rajendra
Switched-on
1 Reply 15728 Views

simply electricity offering me 35% discount on usage and supply charges and 20%on gas have been a loyal agl customer for last 20 years can you match please meter no 59589432

ps for early payments in addition to govt discounts

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 15727 Views

Hi there rajendra,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

This is something we'd love to help you out with, but we can't do this through the Community I'm sorry to say. You can view the discounts available to you by following this link. You can even sign up online if something grabs your fancy!

Alternatively, you can chat with our customer service team by following this link.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Nupasa0614
Switched-on
1 Reply 15649 Views

Hi

my ex husband was leave with me and all bills come to the ex husband name. But now he moved to other house but the bills still coming to him name. Now I want to receive the bills to my name. That is possible???

could you please let me know if I can change the him name to my name. 

Thanks a lot

Paola 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 15639 Views

Hi Paola,

Of course you can request this!

To arrange for this to happen, you'll simply need to get in touch with our customer service team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden