Pay on time discount with new plans

Pam
Switched-on
3 Replies 72000 Views

Are there pay on time discounts with the new plans e.g. Essentials Plus?  I cannot see anything about that.

regards

Pam

35 REPLIES 35
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 3298 Views

Woody,

Thanks for the info.

However I am no longer an active member of the AGL Community.

Cheers

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Woody
Conductor
0 Replies 3295 Views

Hey Neil all good Cobber sorry for bothering you 😷

KugaRaiah1953
Switched-on
0 Replies 2434 Views

Thanks 

Woody
Conductor
0 Replies 2427 Views

G'day there Seriously....you hit the nail on the head ref credit issues, I was bankrupted around ten years ago and after the administrator cleared me I thought **bleep** beauty! Fresh start!........WRONG.......when you are declared bankruptcy for whatever the reason then that's it for you....its over... No nice new car, no house, no upgrades, no changing to Red Energy and saving approximately 35% per quarter (based on me doing exactly that for 18months before I Bankrupted), no **bleep** break at all, unless of course you have cash......we became, unwittingly so a leper, the minute we Signed that paperwork.....keep pedalling my friend, our day will dawn.

X1234
Switched-on
1 Reply 693 Views

Screenshot_20231220_014022_Chrome.jpg

 is this the plan you were moved to? I believe I recieved the same email and naively believed I would be no worse off than I previously was.

I am frequently selling more energy to the grid than I purchase yet my bills are $150/month!

I did call to speak to someone and was abused by the staff member when I tried to ask for clarification!

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 669 Views

Hi X1234, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Depending on the amount of solar export you could benefit from either our value saver (focus on providing cheaper usage/supply rates) or Solar Saver (focus on providing the highest feed-in tariff). Please feel free to visit https://www.agl.com.au/residential/energy/compare-plans?cide=sem-b-r&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI... to check best offers suitable for your site. Alternatively, please contact us via agl.com.au/contact-us so one of our agents can assist you further. Cheers, Deepesh