Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Never ending billing problems (Electricity)

Semiconductor

This is the latest in a series of billing/invoice problems from a company that doesn't seem to care about the customer. Although this is specific to electricity, we have also had numerous issue with our gas account.

23-NOV - received SMS from AGL saying thatour electricity bill was overdue. We had never received a bill nor was there any invoice online,

23-NOV - Call AGL and got transferred twice until I spoke to someone from customer resolution. She said there was a problem with our bill and they would re-isse & send out within 24 hours. She would also extend the payemtn date to 11-DEC.

24-NOV - Did not receive anything from AGL nor was there any change to what was online. Filled in an online contact us form to explain the problem.

25-NOV - Received an email from Nicole saying:

• The bill has been reissued and has been given a new due date.   I do apologise for any inconvenience you have received and have lodged a complaint with our billing department in regards to the ongoing issues you are having.

26-NOV - Did not receive a bill nor was there any change online. Sent an email to Nicole daying this.

28-NOV - Still nothing received and sent another email. Still no response.

The exact same thing happened last month & no one was able to resolve the problem. Although we ended up paying the amount that AGL said we owed, we have still never seen the invoice. And the last invoice online is from May 2015.

There hasn't been a month/quarter gone by where we haven't had to spend hours figuring out our bill or calling AGL. Since 2012, we have received over 84 invoices, adjusted invoices and reversed invoices and we have been on quarerly billing for most of this time.

One time when requesting an invoice from AGL, we received someone else's invoice, with all of his address details & billing details. This is a security breach & if I could get in touch with him, I would let him know. I still have the invoice in case anyone cares.

I can not understand why it is so difficult to issue a simple invoice. Other carriers do, without any other problems. If you guys care at all about retaining customers, you need to clean up your act.

10 REPLIES 10

Semiconductor

not any more lies