Fraud

rufusfrasergord
Conductor
2 Replies 3961 Views

I am trying to complain to agl about fraud, committed by AGL on my account.  I have been locked out of my online account, I have been ignored when I have email in.  Who do I need to email with the details.

2 REPLIES 2
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3960 Views

Hi rufusfrasergord,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

This doesn't sound good at all. I'd love to take a closer look at this for you and lend a hand where I can, or at the very least point you in the right direction. If you can send me a private by clicking on my username (jaydeny) including your AGL account number and further details about this incident, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Jayden

sick-of-fraud
Switched-on
0 Replies 3777 Views

I'm in the same situation.

AGL signed me up for connections to an address I've never ever lived in.  I've been ignored when I've contacted them, before I was able to force them to speak to me over the phone. When they eventually spoke to me about the situation they tried to scam me further by telling me there would be disconnection fees and that they would be unable to disconnect it for 1 week.

I have never lived at that address and can prove it, but unfortunately this organisation appears to be built on fraud and will attempt to scam any unsuspecting individual. 

It sickens me to see that I'm not the only one who this has happened to. I feel for you, rufusfrasergord. I hope you got it sorted in the end.