After multiple email attempts and 3 extensive phone calls ending twice in 'resolutions centre' I still cannot get a definitive answer as to
1. Why is my electricity bill blocked and not visible to check usage despite December 2020 setting up email bills
2. How do I know the explanation of 'internal accounts audit 'is genuine and honest"
3. How do I know that my extensive credit is still in credit if I cant check my bill - we are encouraged as consumers to check usage and report anomalies?
4. When will AGL remove the bill block - it has been over 3 months now?
5. Why did AGL not have the common courtesy to at least communicate such an action was being taken and involve me in the process -- what are you attempting to hide?
Hi MB8, sorry you are having issues with your account, as this is account specific we will need to review the account to see what is going on. Please get in touch with the Resolutions team via messenger in My Account or via the AGL App and they will be able to assist you with this.