Live chat not working

Peggyb
Switched-on
2 Replies 4937 Views

I need to discuss my account but am unable to talk on the phone - nothing happens when I click on the Chat function.  There is also no 'Message Us' option showing in 'My Account'.

How can I contact you?

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 4935 Views

Hi @Peggyb . I'm sorry to hear that - It's odd that neither of those options would be showing up. Could you send me a private message with a screenshot of your My Account overview page so we can look into it?

Another alternative is to send us a message through the AGL Energy app. You'll find the message button in the top right of the app overview screen.

---
If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED. This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
DuracellBunny
Switched-on
0 Replies 4616 Views

I have the same issue as above - chat is not selectable (and there's no "Send us a message" in My Account section either). Using up to date Safari browser.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 6.18.37 am.png

Joan4
Switched-on
1 Reply 2293 Views

I need to talk to someone asap regarding information sent from you waited on phone for awhile then  left number, no one rang back and its been 6hrs.

Please tell me how I can contact someone urgently. The account I have information sent to me is in a different name and address  my personal account, Please advise how I can get in touch quicker.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2279 Views

Hi @Joan4 ,

If you prefer not to wait on the phone, the best way to get in touch is by logging in to your account and hitting the Message (💬) button in the bottom right, or the top left on the AGL app.

If you don't have an AGL account you can log into, you can access live chat from the Contact Us page.

---
If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED. This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.