AGL Community Engagement Forum

Friends of the Courthouse Traralgon are seeking sponsorship and grants to install heating in the 188

Switched-on

I am applying on behalf of Friends Of the Traralgon Courthouse FOTCH, for funding to help us restore a community asset in Traralgon.  We hope to have heating installed and need to raise funds to realise this.  The Courthouse is a community asset and to be made available for community use.  We have walk in Wednesdays to support mental health ( when Covid regulations allow) we are raising the profile of the Court for hire and exhibitions and talks and plays etc.  We are a not for profit group, trying to activate and preserve Traralgon's oldest building, but we need help with funds, I'm hoping AGL may be able to assist us in this matter or direct us to where we may apply.  Thankyou for your consideration.  FOTCH

2 REPLIES 2

AGL Community Manager

Hi @FOTCH , welcome and thanks  for the contribution! I've moved this one across to our community engagement forum. Someone should respond to you shortly.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.

AGL Employee

Hi @FOTCH ,

Thanks for your message. 

I'm Shaun and I look after community partnerships at AGL Loy Yang. I'd be more than happy to assist you with your request.

Can you please email me at SMallia@agl.com.au or phone me on 0498002541.

I'm looking forward to our chat. 

Cheers,

Shaun