Current bill download downloads previous bill not the current one

Juded
Switched-on
1 Reply 1293 Views

Not only do I not get my bills emailed to me … everything else from the same sender address as the bill email gets through OK (Apparentlly my internet providers fault),  now I have to keep a diary note to check the website for bills.   Did that just now and tried to download my current bill and instead it downloads the previous bill.

3 REPLIES 3
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1285 Views

Hi Juded,

Thanks for being part of the AGL Community.

If your bill has just recently been issued, it can take 24-48 hours to appear on your online account. If this time frame has passed, please get in touch with us here, and we'd be happy to look into it further.

Kind Regards,

Jenna

Mrs_Smith
Switched-on
1 Reply 1250 Views

Good morning! 

I have found the app to be having a glitch with bills and usage for quite some months. My usage starts from June/July 2021 and goes back to 2020. There is no usage data for any time between July 2021 - March 2022. When I attempted to d/l the current invoice, the PDF name is March 2022 but the bill that d/l is from June/July 2021. Apart from not knowing how much is due - it is impossible to keep on track of our usage. Can someone please advise when this bug will be fixed? 

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1241 Views

Hi Mrs_Smith, welcome to AGL Neighbourhood! 

We'd need to check to see what the available bills are on your account to see what could be causing the issue, please Contact Us so we can get this checked for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-