AGL app not working

Mooney
Switched-on
3 Replies 18757 Views

Hi

hace been using AGL app to monitor usage, download and pay bills but it’s not been working for over 2 weeks now 

10 REPLIES 10
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 18266 Views

Hi Mooney! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

Please get in touch with us here and we'll trouble shoot a few things to see why this might be the case for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Pushkar
Switched-on
3 Replies 17625 Views

Hi

The AGL app has been updating the power usage and solar power generation for last 2weeks,

Ellen1
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 17611 Views

Hi Pushkar! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

There can be a few reasons for this, we may not have received the data, if you are in QLD it is likely associated with the COVID support payment applying, in which case this should be resolved soon. 

If you need specific assistance, please message us on the AGL App. 

Thank you 

Ellen

Cwalker000
Switched-on
1 Reply 11724 Views

the messaging service never works for me - it just stays stuck on loading.

I’ve also paid my bill of 130 dollars and the app did not update for a week - then when it did, it still said 65 is owing.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 11720 Views

Hi @Cwalker000 , if you have a moment, it would be very helpful if you could send me a private message (click my name) and include your account number and a screenshot of what's happening when you try to use Messaging. We're trying to fix these types of issues wherever they occur and this will help us troubleshoot.

Cwalker000
Switched-on
0 Replies 11715 Views

Hi David,

regardless of where I attempt to message through - it will got the below screen and remain without loading

F76F99CB-809D-4CA3-855D-2E9329668568.png

Midadr
Switched-on
0 Replies 9309 Views
DassAll60
Switched-on
1 Reply 5937 Views

Same for me and I ended up missing one of the payments I agreed to as part of my Payment Plan. Also, the desktop online site takes ages to load because the AGL server is so slow.

Ems
Switched-on
0 Replies 5918 Views

App isnt working as well for me